Updated: March 2021
Below are our booking, purchase and website usage terms and conditions, including our privacy and cookie policies.
These may be superseded by any individual contracts we have with you or your organisation.
By using our site(s) you agree to these terms and conditions.
NB: These apply to id8d.com, evalu8d.com, anim8d.com and resourcily.com.
id8d, anim8d and resourcily are trading styles of evalu8d limited. For the purposes of doubt when we say 'WE' we mean evalu8d, id8d, anim8d, resourcily and our brands/companies. Registered in England Company No. 05495930
We use internal and external links on our site. Where possible the icon signifies an external link, that will take you away from our site to an external site.
External links are checked and reviewed, by us, when our article is created and published. However, we cannot be responsible for the content of external websites.
NB: Clicking on an external link is at your own risk, as we do not own, produce or moderate external websites, and the content may have changed.
Some links are adverts, sponsored or affiliate links, for which we may receive a fee, this helps us keep resourcily as a free as possible.
The inclusion of a link to an external website does not mean that we endorse that website or the site's owners/products/services.
All other links will be internal to help provide:
- further information
- background information
- additional practical resources
- supporting materials
- products or services we offer
Programme Booking Terms and Conditions
By booking dates, products or courses with evalu8d /id8d / anim8d / resourcily you agree to these booking terms.
Payment must be received before the start of the course/design or within 10 days of invoice date, whichever is the sooner. We accept payment by BACS, CHAPS or other bank transfers, PAYPAL or cheque.
Cheques should be made payable to EVALU8D LIMITED
Cancellations by us
We reserve the right to cancel or transfer an event, due to unforeseen circumstances, and will in these occasions offer a free transfer to another date, or fully refund any monies paid.
Cancellations transfers and non-attendance, by you
All cancellations and requests to transfer must be made in writing and will be subject to our Cancellation and Transfer policies below. Either Email Us; write to evalu8d / id8d / anim8d / resourcily, 43 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, DL3 7EH. Cancellation will be acknowledged in writing.
- No charge for cancellations received 58 or more days before the programme start date.
- A cancellation fee of 25% of the course fees will be due for cancellations received 28-58 days before the programme start date
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the course fees will be due for cancellations received 15-27 days before the programme start date
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the course fees will be due for cancellations received 14 days or less before the programme start date
- Non attendance by the delegate will result in full course fees being due.
Any monies due will be refunded within 10 days of our written confirmation.
Transfer Policy (Open Courses)
- No charge for transferring to an alternative course date provided the request is received 28 or more days before the programme start date. One free transfer can be made after which there will be a £10 transfer fee for each further request.
- Requests to transfer received 11-20 days before the programme start date will be subject to a transfer fee of £20 transfer fee.
- Requests to transfer received 0-10 days before the programme start date will be subject to a transfer fee of £30 transfer fee.
Transfer Policy (In House)
- No charge for transferring to an alternative course date provided the request is received 28 or more days before the programme start date. One free transfer can be made after which there will be a £150 transfer fee for each further request.
- Requests to transfer received 11-20 days before the programme start date will be subject to a transfer fee of 20% of the course fees.
- Requests to transfer received 0-10 days b before the programme start date will be subject to a transfer fee of 30% of the course fees.
Money back guarantee
Each workshop is backed up by our Money Back Guarantee. We passionately believe that you will enhance your skills and techniques on your workshop, so much so that if by 3pm on the first day, you are not convinced - you may leave the event and we will give you a complete refund, in exchange for some feedback.
Corporate Clients If as a Corporate Client if we do not shift behaviour on a particular workshop we will give you a refund for that workshop.